The Mistwood Performance Center “Competitive Golfer Program” is a specialized training program for boys and girls interested in preparing for the competitive side of golf. This dynamic and comprehensive program enables young athletes to have fun while acquiring the necessary fundamentals and skills required to improve and excel in the sport. Taught by the regions’ top certified Mistwood instruction team of Mistwood staff professionals.
- On-Course experience (PGA Junior League or similar)
- Proficient understanding of golf and etiquette
- Ideal Age 8-13
What to expect in the Competitive Golfer Program:
- To have fun!
- To improve as golfers, students, and people
- To learn to play the best golf both now and in the future
- To interact with other like-minded golfers
- Honest and open two-way communication and feedback
- Structured coaching, practice and guidance with a focus on core fundamentals; swing technique, short game proficiency, and course management.
- To learn how to play the game - etiquette, scoring, shot selection, and strategy and tactics
- Support and commitment from the Mistwood Performance Center Staff
Supervised Group Training
Group practice sessions every Monday (January-March) allowing the students to work with MPC Coaches and other golfers to improve his or her skills. The coaches will structure the supervised practice with activities and competitions to increase the players skill with the ultimate goal of teaching the student how to practice with a purpose.
*Monday 5:00-6:00pm or 6:15-7:15pm
January: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
February: 7, 14, 21, 28
March: 7, 14, 21, 28
*Class Times determined by age/ability
Program Cost: $600
Location: Mistwood Golf Dome
Additional Program Benefit
Mat time at Mistwood Golf Dome outside of class is 25% off (member pricing).
This program is full!